BUY TO ORDER ONLY
The modern riding position; higher rear sets, lower clip-ons, has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern hypersport motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider's head positioning requires increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. With this in mind, ICON designed the AIRFRAME PRO™.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-Piece modular liner with Moisture-Wicking HydraDry™
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-Profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ release system
- Prolock™ Positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Tracshield™ shield with tear-off posts available; sold separately
- World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with SAI or PSC Certification Stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
All things exist as both inseparable and contradictory in the cosmic 69. The winding road in front of you symbolizes Rangda, the unforgiving demon queen determined to take your ghost. Balance her wickedness with the AIRFRAME PRO BARONG™. The duality of you and the road brings oneness when combined, so mount up and repeat the greatest mantra of them all: "braaap".