The modern riding position; higher rear sets, lower clip-ons, has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern hypersport motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider's head positioning requires increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. With this in mind, ICON designed the AIRFRAME PRO™.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-Piece modular liner with Moisture-Wicking HydraDry™
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-Profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ release system
- Prolock™ Positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Tracshield™ shield with tear-off posts available; sold separately
- World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with SAI or PSC Certification Stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
There's no time to remove your hat when the American flag flies by you at Mach ten. Moving while standing still, the AIRFRAME PRO MAX FLASH™ looks so fast it comes preloaded with felony-level infractions. The graphics do the talkin', while the "Angle of Attack" orientation does the walkin' (i.e. ridin').