buy to order only
The AIRMADA brings track level specs to the mid-price helmet category. Unique manufacturing processes allow for a significantly reduced shell size, thereby reducing both weight and drag. Its long-oval headform, a first in this category, offers a race fit while eliminating pressure points. The AIRMADA is an optimal choice for those wanting maximum performance at an attainable price.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free ICON Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for
- Increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable Hydradry™ moisture wicking interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior airflow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an ICON exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with SAI or PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
ICON Airmada Scrawl
The Airmada fits extremely close to the head by virtue of its low profile shell. Additionally, the Airmada features a recessed twin-channel supervent with integrated spoiler to reduce helmet buffeting at high speeds.