Sleeve Length: 240mm
Inlet Diameter: 51mm
Outlet Diameter: 60mm
Stainless Steel Silencer
Exhaust Strap Rubber
The baffle which comes with this silencer must be secured with a lock washer or temporary threadlock to ensure it is held securely in place.
You may have to modify your existing exhaust system and/or purchase a separate link pipe (not included) specifically designed to fit your vehicle.
Lextek GP1 Matt S/Steel GP Stubby Exhaust Silencer 51mm
erms and Conditions
Products listed below will receive a lifetime warranty providing the following conditions are met:
- The customer registers their details via http://www.lextekproducts.com/register-warranty.php within 28 days of purchase.
- The customer retains proof of purchase which must contain the following information:
- Customer’s name
- Dealer’s name
- Product(s) purchased
- Purchase date
Items covered under the Lifetime Warranty:
- Lextek Exhaust silencers
- Lextek Link Pipes
- Lextek Downpipes/Headers
Gaskets and silencer packing (muffler material) are excluded from any warranty claim.Any damage caused by any of the following will result in the warranty being NULL and VOID:
- Incorrectly fitted or damage caused during installation.
- Damage caused during an accident.
- Damage caused by modifying the product.
- Improper use of the product (i.e. using the product in a different manner other than its proposed purpose).
- If you are the second owner of the product or the product has been previously registered by another individual.
We do fully recommend that all Lextek products are fitted by a registered Motorcycle Mechanic.
These warranty terms and conditions are in addition to our standard terms and conditions which are available here (Terms & conditions).
Llexeter ltd, reserves the right to withdraw the lifetime warranty at any time.
This does not affect your statutory rights