This timeless oval silencer looks at home on both classic and more recent models, its 350mm body provides ample sound dampening but with the baffle removed it becomes a different beast with a deep throaty exhaust note. The OP1 has a matt finish and is made from high quality stainless steel. With our Lextek Lifetime Warranty you can be assured it will last as long as you have a motorcycle, plus with its universal 51mm slip on fit, this silencer can easily be fitted to a wide range of makes & models should you wish to change you bike in the future.
Matt Stainless Steel Silencer
Exhaust Strap Rubber
Sleeve Length: 350mm
Overall Length: 490mm
Inlet Diameter: 51mm
Outlet Diameter: 60mm
Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Although ‘universal’, this is only when used in conjunction with a suitable 51mm link-pipe or downpipe. Please search using make & model details for compatible pipes. Otherwise modification may be required.
- This silencer has a BSAU stamp and is road legal when using the baffle provided.
- The baffle which comes with this silencer must be secured with a lock washer or temporary threadlock to ensure it is held securely in place.
Lextek OP1 Matt S/Steel Exhaust Silencer 51mm
erms and Conditions
Products listed below will receive a lifetime warranty providing the following conditions are met:
- The customer registers their details via http://www.lextekproducts.com/register-warranty.php within 28 days of purchase.
- The customer retains proof of purchase which must contain the following information:
- Customer’s name
- Dealer’s name
- Product(s) purchased
- Purchase date
Items covered under the Lifetime Warranty:
- Lextek Exhaust silencers
- Lextek Link Pipes
- Lextek Downpipes/Headers
Gaskets and silencer packing (muffler material) are excluded from any warranty claim.Any damage caused by any of the following will result in the warranty being NULL and VOID:
- Incorrectly fitted or damage caused during installation.
- Damage caused during an accident.
- Damage caused by modifying the product.
- Improper use of the product (i.e. using the product in a different manner other than its proposed purpose).
- If you are the second owner of the product or the product has been previously registered by another individual.
We do fully recommend that all Lextek products are fitted by a registered Motorcycle Mechanic.
These warranty terms and conditions are in addition to our standard terms and conditions which are available here (Terms & conditions).
Llexeter ltd, reserves the right to withdraw the lifetime warranty at any time.
This does not affect your statutory rights