TWIN AIR STANDARD AIR FILTER KTM/ HUSABERG/ HUSQVARNA
- Dual-bonded foam design filters out even the smallest dirt particles, while allowing more airflow than two separate layer filters (flow bench proven).
- Flat foam sealing ring provides a secure seat against the airbox, even in the worst riding conditions.
- Twin Air filters are slightly smaller than stock, making them easier to change while increasing dead air space around the filter for better performance.
- Backfire filters (FR) include a laminated layer of backfire-retardant foam.
- Pre-Oiled (X) filters are pre-oiled with Twin Air BIO Foam Filter Oil using state-of-the-art filter oiling machines to provide the ultimate consistency in pore coverage.
- Supermoto (SM) filters are built with Twin Air’s Dust Cover material for added airflow.
- Washable / Reusable (reusing a TwinAir filter 40-50 times is common).
- High Quality (assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit).
- Packaged in a resealable bag.
Twin Air Foam Air Filter Kit Husqvarna TC 85(14-17)
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage
- Exclusively formulated adhesive withstands repeated cleanings, even with harsh solvents or gasoline
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers